- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups of wild blueberries
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 F or 218 C
- Cream butter, sugar and eggs together.
- In a separate bowl combine salt, flour and baking powder.
- Combine with the sugar, butter and eggs mixture and add milk.
- Fold in the blueberries being careful not to over mix.
- Fill greased muffin tins half full. Sprinkle tops of muffin with sugar and bake for 20 minutes.
Makes 15 muffins. Special Thanks to Helen Jackson.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!