- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tbsps butter or margarine melted
- 2 tbsps grated orange peel
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another bowl, combine egg, orange juice, water, butter and orange peel. Add to dry ingredients just until combined. Fold in the blueberries.
- Pour into a greased and floured 8-in. x 4-in. x 2-in. loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 C) for 65-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan to a wire rack.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!