- 1 pint wild blueberries
- 2 cups tart apples sliced and peeled
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- One egg
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine melted and cooled
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon cream
- Butter a 1 1/2 quart baking dish and put in blueberries and apples. Sprinkle in lemon juice and brown sugar.
- Mix next four ingredients, stirring in egg and mix until crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit. Top with butter; sprinkle with cinnamon; bake at 350° F or 177 C for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Serve warm with cream.
Makes six servings
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!