- 1 package white cake mix
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries rinsed and drained.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions, adding orange rind and almond extract.
- Pour mixture into 2 greased and floured 9-inch layer cake pans. Sprinkle ½ of blueberries over each layer. Bake as directed on package.
- Allow cake to stand for 5 minutes, then remove layers from pan and cool on a cake rack.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!