- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, stir together milk, egg, and oil. Add flour, baking powder, sugar, and blueberries; gently mix the batter with only a few strokes. Spoon batter into cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!