- 2 Cups quick cooking oats
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or frozen
- Combine oats, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- Mix honey, egg whites, milk, coconut oil, vanilla extract in a separately bowl. Stir the oat mixture into the egg mixture and mix well.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle and top with blueberries.
- Cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip, and cookuntil browned on the other side. Repeat with remaining batter.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!