- 4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 4 tbsp. sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 4 tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. lemon rind grated
- 1 1/2 cup whipping cream chilled
- 2 tbsp. confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 F or 176 C
- In a bowl, combine the flour, 1 cup of sugar, eggs, milk, vanilla and grated rind.
- Prepare a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour small amount of batter into pan to coat bottom. Pour 3 cups berries on top of batter, then cover with rest of batter. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of berries to top of cobbler; continue baking for another 30 to 40 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the 2 tablespoons of confectioners sugar and whipping cream, whipping until thick. Serve over the warm cobbler.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!