- ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 ¼ cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 ½ cups egg substitute
- ½ cup canola oil
- 6 cups wild blueberries
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; reserve. In a separate bowl, whisk together sugars, buttermilk, egg substitute, and oil. Add to flour mixture and mix just to blend. Fold in wild blueberries. Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Scoop ¼ cup batter into each 1/3 lined or greased cup muffin tin and sprinkle each muffin with sugar cinnamon mixture.
- Bake at 400° F (205 C) for 18 -22 minutes or until firm to the touch.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!