- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups wild blueberries
- Miss Blanche's Wild Blueberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour muffin pan or use paper liners. Sift flour, baking powder and salt together and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and beat well. Add milk and flour mixture. Beat until combined. Stir in blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 to 30 minutes
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!